Sweet Election-Eve Dreams from Nate Silver

Nate’s final prediction has O with 315 electoral votes and Mitt with 223.

He gives O a 92% chance of winning, and Mitt an 8% chance.

But you gotta vote!

2 comments on “Sweet Election-Eve Dreams from Nate Silver

  1. Patti Kuche says:

    Not sure who I am more nervous for – Nate or Obama!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s