Sliding Down Silver’s Slippery Slope

Nate Silver at the FiveThirtyEight blog at the NYT now projects 283 electoral votes for Obama and 255 for Mitt.  That’s a 35 electoral vote swing since October 5 against the Prez.

Similarly, Silver now gives the Prez a 61.1% chance of winning, and Mitt a 38.9% chance.  That’s a 23.8% drop for the Prez since October 5.

I think we’ll have a much better sense of the race a week from today, after the next debate and follow-up polling.

2 comments on “Sliding Down Silver’s Slippery Slope

  1. drndark says:

    Reblogged this on Drndark.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s