Nate Silver Says…

Nate Silver’s FiveThirtyEight blog shows a 30-vote swing in the electoral college against Obama since Silver’s October 4 projections.  Silver now projects Obama getting 291 electoral college votes on November 6, and Mitt getting 247.

Silver’s projections also show a 20.3% decline in Obama’s chances of winning since October 4.  He now gives Obama a 66.8% chance, and Mitt a 33.2% chance.

That’s quite a dramatic swing in a week.   Of course that was quite a crappy debate performance…

2 comments on “Nate Silver Says…

  1. drndark says:

    Reblogged this on Drndark.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s