Nate Silver Says…

The latest from Nate Silver at his FiveThirtyEight blog projects that President Obama will get 320 electoral votes on November 6, with 218 for Mitt.

He gives Obama an 85.1% chance of winning, with Mitt at 14.9%.

Don’t you love Nate?

 

2 comments on “Nate Silver Says…

  1. Harris Jordan says:

    I love Nate!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s